Both of these awards come from Kristin, and in honor of her 5 year blogoversary, I am going to finally acknowledge them. Ahem.
The Scholastic Scribe’s Superior Scribbler Award (say THAT five times fast, why don’t you?)
My Superior Scribblers are:
The rules for this award say…
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass on the award to 5 the most deserving blogs.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to the original post, which explains the award.
4. Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit the same original post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
And second…I’m only doing this for you, Kristin…
Which I am passing on to GeekByMarriage. She went through hell with her first marriage, and with three kids, to boot. Stories likes hers give me hope. Not necessarily stories of finding true love, but stories of survival and stories of healing. So, she’s my hero for that.
I’m also bouncing it right back to Kristin. I’d like to someday be able to give as much as Kristin does, all the time. She is possibly the most giving person I know. I know she already got this, but I’m giving it again. So there.
*Kym says you aren’t obligated to pass on the award, but if you want to pass on the Red Cape Award to another blogger, here are the steps:
- On your blog, copy and paste the award, these rules, a link back to the person who selected you, and a link to this post: Red Cape Award SuperCrew (http://smartone.typepad.com/smartone/red-cape-award-supercrew.html). This is a running list of awardees. (This post has the code for adding the award and link.)
- Check in on the SuperCrew post by leaving a link to your blog and a comment to let Kymberli of I’m a Smart One know that you were passed a Red Cape Award so she can add you to the list.
- Select as many award recipients as you would like, link to their blogs (if they have one), and explain why you have chosen them.
- Let them know that you have selected them for an award by commenting on one of their posts.
- If you find that someone you want to nominate has already been selected by someone else, you can still honor them by posting a comment on their award post stating your reasons for wishing to grant them the award.
- You do not have to wait until someone nominates you to nominate someone else.
If you do pass it on, at the very least, please come back and let Kym know who you’ve given it to so that she can link back to them on the SuperCrew list of honored recipients.