- Still sore. I think this is the sorest I’ve ever been from working out. The next time I see that evil, evil man the trainer will be Wednesday morning. Probably just as I’m starting to feel better. 🙂
- Of course, I’m probably sorer than usual this time because I’m more out of shape than previously.
- Migraines are a bit improved. The needle lady had me stop taking one of the supplements, and they seem to be getting better (though they’re still around part of the time, of course).
- The group. I have read one chapter out of the three that were “homework.” I called two people, one didn’t answer. I got one phone call (don’t think that counts as one of the three calls I’m supposed to make during the week).
- I have made a connection between this physical ouchy-ness and my feelings. With all of this physical pain, I hesitate to sit, or move in certain ways sometimes because when I start to make the movement—ouch, ouch, OUCH, it’s going to hurt! Once I actually pull up my big-girl panties and just do whatever it is, it’s usually not that bad. There are a lot of feelings rolling around in me that I react to in much the same way. I start to get close to them and ouch, ouch, OUCH, it’s going to hurt! And I won’t say it’s a field of daisies once I do feel those pesky feelings, but it’s often not as bad as I tell myself it’s going to be.