It seems like just a couple of days ago I was getting a post together for ICLW April.
And it seems like just a couple of days before that I was missing out on all the ICLWness in March.
But here we are, already the waning days of May. Now I’ve become one of those people who talk about how fast time seems to be flying by. 🙂 Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere.
Mr. X and I went through a bit of the infertility maze, back before I realized our “stuff” was more than the usual, and was verbal/emotional abuse. I speak the IF language, even if I’m not in the thick of it right now.
My homework assignment last week for my divorce recovery class was to make a list of 20 things I like about myself. It was a bit like pulling teeth, I must say.
Things I like about me:
- I speak Spanish.
- My sense of humor.
- It’s usually pretty easy for me to talk to just about anyone.
- I have little problem talking in front of people/large groups.
- I have seen a lot of places in the world.
- I’m good with kids.
- I’m a good aunt.
- I can be a lot of fun.
- I see the deeper meaning in things.
- I can usually find something to like about people.
- I’m dependable.
- I’m usually on time.
- I’m good at organizing.
- I know a lot about Judaism (my chosen religion).
- I have a strong desire for social justice.
- I’m different and continuing to change from the person I was growing up.
- I’m a good dog owner.
- I love to read.
- I’m a good writer.
- I care about people.
And one last thing…I have the cutest dog ever:
Oh, and one last last thing…I also have a pretty cute nephew (and the dog is patient):
So that’s a bit about me…what do you like about you?