- After my last couple of posts, I realized that it might seem that I’m in a funk. I’m not. I’ve been meaning to do a whole post about it, but the gist is that while things have been happening (family drama, etc.) I’ve been noticing a real difference in my response. I can feel that things are sad or upsetting, but I’m not getting knocked down by it; I’m not in a deep, dark place.
- On that note, I am going to start seeing my therapist only every other week. I was partly hoping to just be able to stop, but I think it’s good for me to have a slower transition.
- Drama with the sister/family continues. It astounds me that my parents are still in such denial about her illness. My dad in particular has seemed surprised by how she has responded about some things and some things she has said.
- My friend who owns the house I live in (“Nanette”) has decided to take a break from work and will be moving back home. She has decided to have me stay in the house and have my housemate move out. The positives: I will finally have a decent amount of storage space (i.e. all the closet space in my room and all the cabinets in my bathroom), and I will like having Nanette around. Also, Nanette will probably take short term jobs (1-2 mos) so I’ll get the house to myself some of the time. The negative: my rent will go up. Of course, it will all be cheaper than having to find an apartment and fill it up (remember, I don’t really have any furniture and very few household goods).
- I’ve been thinking about blogging a lot, I just haven’t made that transition from thought to action.
- Miss Famous is the sweetest doggy ever. She may actually have a Famous Friday post for tomorrow, too.
- That is all.