Welcome one and all. (Any questions about ICLW can be answered if you click the link under the red icon in the right-hand column.)
I’ve been in a blogging valley of late. I haven’t been posting as often, and when I have, well, they’ve kind of been downers. I actually don’t feel like I’m in a slump in life, but that seems to be all that I blog about.
I will give you a few random facts about me, and then I would LERV it if you asked me something in the comments. I will answer your questions in a future post (and possibly in an email to you—just don’t hold your breath on the email).
- I’m a social worker. I work for a school-based non-profit with high-need families.
- I’ve been around the infertility block, back when I was married to Mr. X. All of that “family building” business is on hold.
- I have 4 nieces, one nephew, and one more on the way gender TBD (we’ll know in a couple of weeks).
- I get to meet Lavender Luz this week. How jealous are you?
- I have the cutest dog in the world. Her blog-name is Miss Famous. Here she is in her usual position: This is her in her other usual position:
- I am a Jew-by-choice. I converted before marrying the infamous Mr. X. Yes, I’m still Jewish even though we are no longer together. For an explanation on that, I bring you the Dude and Walter (if you are, um, sensitive to “strong language” you may want to skip this clip from The Big Lebowski):
OK, your turn—whatcha wanna know?